The vet recommended wet meals, but this is ok for a handful of treats or if I run out of home cooked or canned renal foods...
Hills Prescription Diet Canine k/d Kidney Care 3.85kg
How It Works:
- - Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- - Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)TM Technology for dogs
- - High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- - Effective levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How It Helps:
- - Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- - Enhances appetite & increases food intake
- - Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|WEIGHT OF DOG - lb (kg)||AMOUNT PER DAY (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2.3kg)||1/2 cup (50g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 & 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 & 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 & 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 & 1/3 cups (330 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 & 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 & 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||5 & 1/2 cups (545 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd
Cold Shipping Terms and Conditions
This is a product that requires shipping at refrigerated temperatures. By purchasing this product you agree to our Cold Shipping Terms & Conditions as follows:
You understand and accept the risk for potential delays to shipping that are beyond the control of The Animal Pharmacy.
You understand and accept that The Animal Pharmacy will not replace any refrigerated products due to delays in shipping that may or may not affect the viability of this product.
You understand and accept that there are inherent risks involved in shipping refrigerated products which may affect the efficacy of this product.
You understand and accept that Shipping Insurance offered by The Animal Pharmacy does not cover for delays to shipment, only if the shipment is confirmed as lost or damaged in transit.
You understand and accept that Australia Post does not provide refrigerated shipping and that parcels must be accepted at your address. If they are not accepted, they will be brought to a post office or depot and most likely will not be stored in a refrigerated area. All refrigeration is provide by The Animal Pharmacy and is only internal in the parcel.