How to Order
Ordering "Over the Counter" Products
Ordering non-prescription medicines or products is as easy as selecting the item from the inventory, clicking "add to cart", navigating to the "shopping cart" page, confirming the order and then checking out using your preferred method (PayPal, direct deposit or credit card).
Items are dispatched using Australia Post within 24 - 48 hours of receiving the order. Order processing time may take longer where direct deposit has been selected as the payment method, as orders will not be dispatched until funds have been received in full.
See the Shipping page for information on our shipping rates and policy.
Ordering Prescription Medicines
The most important part of ordering prescription medications is that we MUST receive the physical prescription in the mail. We streamline the ordering process by enabling you to upload a Digital version of the prescription when ordering, but it is extremely important to post us the Physical prescription. If your Veterinarian has only emailed your prescription, you must contact them to obtain the physical version, or have them post it to the address below.
To order your medication:
- Find and select the correct medication by typing the Name and Strength into the website search bar. Please check the number of tablets/capsules or the volume of liquid matches your prescription.
- Enter the pet's name and select whether you're uploading the prescription on the website, or emailing it to us. Then add the number of items you need to the cart.
- We will dispense a maximum of 6 months of medication in one order. If you are ordering Schedule 4D medications, that limit is decreased to 3 months.
- Please repeat this for any other medications you need. Once you have added everything, please continue to the cart to pay.
- Once your order has been placed, please organise for the prescription to be posted to the following address:
The Animal Pharmacy
Reply Paid 88675
Once we have received the prescription, we will dispense the order the same day as the prescription was received.
To speed up the ordering process, your Vet may send us a prescription directly via Email or Fax. We can then dispense, however we MUST receive the prescription within seven days.