Returns & Refund Policy
Our Mission at The Animal Pharmacy is to help make treating your pet’s medical conditions easier and more affordable. We also value and pride ourselves on our Customer Service.
As part of our Customer Service if any product you purchase is found to be defective, or not in the expected condition, we are happy to review and offer a store credit or refund if deemed appropriate.
Toinitiate a refund or credit, you must make contact with a customer representative from The Animal Pharmacy by either email: email@example.com or phone – (02) 8599 9759prior to returning the product to discuss the reasons for the requested return.
Returns Terms & Conditions
Steps to follow to be eligible for a return and store credit:
- Make contact with The Animal Pharmacy within 14 days of delivery to obtain a return number
- The returned item must be unused and in its original packaging
- Reference your order number
- The date the order was placed
- The products you would like to return (including quantity)
We will not issue a credit or refund for products supplied if you have not been allocated a return number prior to sending the items back to The Animal Pharmacy.
There are some products we can not offer refunds or exchanges on due to strict health regulations. These include:
- Prescription medication
- Perishable productssuch as petfood, treats
- Products that need to be stored at air conditioning temperatures (under 25 degrees C), and
- Products that are marked on our website as "non-returnable" or a “sale” item.
Returns of Prescription Medication
- By law prescription medication cannot be re-sold after they have left the pharmacy premises. As such, refunds are not available for unused medicines once they have been supplied by the pharmacist and dispatched. Please take this into consideration when deciding on the quantity of medication to order, as orders of medication cannot be cancelled once they have been supplied by the pharmacist and dispatched.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee of up to 2.5%of the refunded amount if you have not been issued with a prescription by a veterinarian for the items in your cart, and the order then is cancelled.
Process- Refunds & Store Credit
Upon inspection and receipt of the return we will send an email to you notifying the outcome.
If your order is approved for a refund, the refund will be applied against the original method of payment. (eg Credit card, PayPal). Please allow 7 business days for this process.The refund will be net of any return and postage charges.
The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless theprocessing error occurred on our behalf.