Hills Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care 156g X 24
How It Works:
- - Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- - Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- - High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
- - Controlled minerals
How It Helps:
- - Supports regularity and bowel health
- - Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- - Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- - Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- - Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156g) can:
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth 7 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0.9 kg)||1 1/8|
|3 lb (1.4 kg)||1 1/5||1 1/3|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||2||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3 1/4||2 2/3|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||3|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||3 1/3|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||3 2/3|
Adult Maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156g) can:
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) cans|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||3/4|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1 1/3|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/2|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 3/4|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||2 1/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd
Cold Shipping Terms and Conditions
This is a product that requires shipping at refrigerated temperatures. By purchasing this product you agree to our Cold Shipping Terms & Conditions as follows:
You understand and accept the risk for potential delays to shipping that are beyond the control of The Animal Pharmacy.
You understand and accept that The Animal Pharmacy will not replace any refrigerated products due to delays in shipping that may or may not affect the viability of this product.
You understand and accept that there are inherent risks involved in shipping refrigerated products which may affect the efficacy of this product.
You understand and accept that Shipping Insurance offered by The Animal Pharmacy does not cover for delays to shipment, only if the shipment is confirmed as lost or damaged in transit.
You understand and accept that Australia Post does not provide refrigerated shipping and that parcels must be accepted at your address. If they are not accepted, they will be brought to a post office or depot and most likely will not be stored in a refrigerated area. All refrigeration is provide by The Animal Pharmacy and is only internal in the parcel.