I gave the neda and after 3 capsules I can see remarkable improvement.
PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder for Dogs 80's
A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide fast, effective relief from arthritic symptoms in a measured capsule dose. Advanced care for arthritic pets.
Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product;
- With high levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for fast, effective joint pain relief for dogs.
- Includes a natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that’s easy to give to your pet.
- Low cost daily dose starting from only 50 cents for small dogs. (see research section).
- Advanced Arthritis Care - Fast acting, effective joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their pet, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation.
- Clinical Review Open Study. Owner Perceived Efficacy of the Nutraceutical Green Lipped Mussel for Osteoarthritis in Dogs. 2009.
- Inflammation Modulating Activity of Perna128® by Inhibiting Superoxide Production & its implications in Osteoarthritis. University of Otago. July 2005.
- Cost per day is $0.50cents for a dog under 25kg taken 1 capsule a day and $1.00 for a dog over 25kg taking 2 capsules a day. Based on standard RRP inc GST of $74.95 for the 150 capsule size.
Contains 500mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
Dosage & Format
- 500mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule.
- Dose - Dogs up to 25kg 1 capsule daily.
- Dogs over 25kg 2 capsules daily.
- PAW Osteosupport Joint Care For Dogs is available in two sizes: 80 capsules and 150 capsules.
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood. For Animal Treatment Only.
When to Use
- For dogs displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For dogs that are ‘slowing down’ with age.
- As an adjunctive for medicated pharmaceutical pain relief for dogs. eg. Synergistic activity with NSAIDs, may help to reduce usage over the long term.
- A light green powder in a clear two piece capsule.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Vet recommended that I should give my dog Osteosupport for its arthritis. How does it work?
Osteosupport contains Perna128, a concentrated form of freshly harvested Green Lipped Mussel Powder, which provides concentrate omega oils, anti-oxidants and Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) that work in synergy to block the inflammation cascades & provide effective long term pain relief for your pet.
Why is Osteosupport different to other Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) Powders?
PAW Osteosupport is different to other GLM powders as PAW uses a proprietary manufacturing technology that causes minimal heat & processing damage to the active ingredients. The result is a richer GLM Powder (Perna128 powder) providing maximal levels of active nutrients including omega oils, anti-oxidants and glycosaminoglycans (especially Chondroitin) to provide better pain relief for your dog.
Why is Osteosupport in a capsule?
Osteosupport is encapsulated for two major reasons:
- So you have a daily dose already measured making it easy for you to give to your dog. Most dogs take this capsule as a ‘treat’ as they love the fresh mussel flavor or you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle it over their dinner and watch them lick it up
- It helps to maintain freshness of the Perna128 GLM powder
Cold Shipping Terms and Conditions
This is a product that requires shipping at refrigerated temperatures. By purchasing this product you agree to our Cold Shipping Terms & Conditions as follows:
You understand and accept the risk for potential delays to shipping that are beyond the control of The Animal Pharmacy.
You understand and accept that The Animal Pharmacy will not replace any refrigerated products due to delays in shipping that may or may not affect the viability of this product.
You understand and accept that there are inherent risks involved in shipping refrigerated products which may affect the efficacy of this product.
You understand and accept that Shipping Insurance offered by The Animal Pharmacy does not cover for delays to shipment, only if the shipment is confirmed as lost or damaged in transit.
You understand and accept that Australia Post does not provide refrigerated shipping and that parcels must be accepted at your address. If they are not accepted, they will be brought to a post office or depot and most likely will not be stored in a refrigerated area. All refrigeration is provide by The Animal Pharmacy and is only internal in the parcel.
6 Reviews Write a Review
We have a 12 year female Kelpie who suffered badly from arthitis in the back legs. We tried many things to help alleviate her pain with little or no success. Then we tried PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder and sprinkled one capsule on her food morning and night. The difference has been amazing. She no longer struggles to walk and is almost like a young dog again. We swear by the product and will continue using it for as long as needed.
This product does a fantastic job with my dog with arthritis. Is reasonably priced and quick delivery by a great company.
This product has been recommended by our vet for my 15 year old Jackie Russell for joint support. She shares half the capsule with a five year old Dashhound cross fox terrier. Her back knee joints lock as she runs. Our vet has suggested to give her this supplement to help relive problems in later life. Apparently vets are seeing good results from dogs who are predisposed to this type of problem. I have noticed since her being on this supplement the locking is not as prevalent. Fingers crossed that she does not have to have operations on those knee joints.